Prices for our public walking tours are $65 per person and public driving tours vary between $65 and $75 per person, depending on the tour.
All of our tours include enough food to make a substantial meal, and most tours also include at least one adult beverage together with a knowledgeable local guide who provides lots of fun information about the landmarks, history, and culture of our great city, and also about the amazing food and drink you'll enjoy. A gratuity for your guide is customary, but not included in public tour pricing. Gratuities for public tours are optional and can be presented to your guide directly at the end of your tour.
Prices for private tours are generally the same as public tour pricing, but with the following differences:
– Private walking tours can accommodate up to 14 guests. Groups of fewer than 8 are priced at slightly higher prices per person.
– Private driving tours can accommodate any number of guests from 1 to 100. Groups fewer than 8 are priced at a higher price per person. A transportation charge is added for groups larger than 14 to provide motorcoach transportation.
– A 20% gratuity is added to all private tours. The gratuity goes not only to your guide, but is also shared with servers along the tour, and with drivers, where they are involved.
– Custom tours are generally the same price, but can cost a little more if you'd like specific items or restaurants included in the tour.
– Downtown hotel pick up and drop off is included for private driving tours. All other tours start and return to designated meeting points.
– Private Tours require a deposit or prepayment to secure the date and time for your group.
Tennessee state sales tax is added to all tours, whether public or private.